Secondary School Online Course Registration & Course Descriptions
Career Cruising is a career exploration resource designed to help you find a potential career, a school that has a program for that career, and find the necessary information you need to know (i.e. prerequisite courses) to help you prepare for that career.
Career Cruising is also an Online Portfolio to help you keep track of your accomplishments and a Course Planner to help you organize and choose your courses for both graduation and post-secondary preparation.
- Log in to Career Cruising from the NCDSB website. Go to
www. niagaracatholic.ca and enter the Student Portal.
- Please use your NCDSB-xxxxxxxxx (where xxxxxxxxx is your computer log- in number)
- Please use your password (or birthday for the password (MMDDYYYY) if you have never logged on to Career Cruising before).
- Go to ‘Course Planner’
- Select your courses carefully. Be sure to consider any needed compulsory courses for graduation and prerequisites for post-secondary programs. Career Cruising is open from Febrary 17 to February 27
- When finished, submit your course selections.
- Print off the Course Selection Sign Off form.
- Have your parents sign the Course Selection Sign Off Form and return it to Student Services. Parents are to pay the $55 activity fee via School Cash Online from Feb.